Sunday, November 19, 2006


Went to see Bruce Springsteen concert last night in the Seeger sessions tour. I must say I thought it was one of the best concerts I was ever at. There was a 17 piece band on stage, and I have never seen a band look as if they are having as much fun.

After seeing them live I don’t think the record does them justice. They were absolutely brilliant and I urge anyone who has the chance to go see them

However it got me thinking about how podcasting could be utilized in concerts. If you had a RSS stand there and people could pay for the feed recording of the night. I am sure there are plenty of legal issue and highly encrypted DRM management to think of, but I wouldn’t think any consumer would mind that if they got to relive the show, by the time they got home. I think nowadays you are seeing so much old content been podcast as just another distribution mechanism I think this was really utilize the power of feeds to distribute content quickly whilst meeting the demand of the consumers.

No comments: